Wednesday, August 01, 2007

5 years down...Forever to go!


Happy Anniversary Love! It seems like we've been married for so much longer than 5 years. It's hard to remember life without you by my side. We've grown so much together. Now we have two little boys who we both love beyond words! Thank you for always listening to me, even if it's not the ideal time of day! There is no better way to spend eternity than with my best friend. I LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Happy Anniversary to the two new parents!! Hope you have a GREAT day!

Tawnya said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a fun day! You should go out to dinner...I'll watch the boys! :)

No Buckaroos said...

That 5 years went by fast! Glad you're feeling better - hope you can enjoy your day. What a cute family you are!
Love
MOM

wurtz said...

Happy Anniversary!!

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

5YRS...CONGRATS.

Sperry Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Your engagement picture, at least I assume, is so cute, you guys look so young.

acte gratuit said...

Cute pictures! I especially LOVE your wedding dress!!!

Chris Grover said...

It's cool that our anniversaries are so close! Our 5-year is next week! Happy Anniversary to you guys! I love those pictures of you guys!

Lissagerl said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years, though you guys were always meant to be together, from the time you were 4. :)