Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Walking Pharmacy...

These past several days I spent up in Honeyville at my parents house. My mom and Jess had come down on Thursday for Jess to interview for a job. That evening I started to feel rather achy...the kind where your bones just hurt. By the middle of the night I had a horrible fever accompanied by the horrible chills. Why is that when you can feel the heat radiating from your body...you're freezing cold??!! I spent Friday in fleece pajamas wrapped up in a blanket. Jed and my mom decided it would be best if I went home with her. After a blessing, dr.'s visit and two separate antibiotics, I'm feeling much better. My mom had "three" babies to take care of...Kody, Lucas & Me!! She's amazing. I don't know how I'll ever repay her...although I am sending her a check for the money I owe. In my state of deliriousness, I forgot to take my purse home!! Lucas kept entertained by Disney & helping Grandpa, whether he needed it or not!!

We met up with Jed in Ogden so he could bring me back today. We sure missed him and he missed us, but I know he was happy that he didn't have to take care of all three of us!!

Here are a few pictures from the past few days. Kody is now 2 weeks old. It just goes so fast!
Visting Great Grandpa & Grandma Nicholas

5 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh cute! We need some more pictures of the little guy!

No Buckaroos said...

I just want to hold him again! Miss you all terribly much!

Tawnya said...

I love the last picture! It's like he is scowling!

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

GLAD THAT YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. KODY AND LUCAS ARE SOOO CUTE.

Chris Grover said...

Katie, how sad you were so sick! There's nothing quite like having your mom take care of you, huh? Glad you're doing better! And ohhhh, little Kody! I can't believe how much he has already grown. Ok, as soon as I can get my own head on straight, let's get together!