The date has been set for baby boy #2 to make his appearance. 07.17.07 will be the lucky day! He is, of course, welcome to greet us before that. Jed was quite thrilled since that's the date he originally chose. I was happy that the doc gave us the option since I have been feeling really uncomfortable lately. All the joys of pregnancy...they eventually wear out there welcome! Mostly, I'm looking forward to having another little boy to love as much as Lucas! We have to be ready at 6:30 in the morning for a phone call saying they have a bed ready!
I think Lucas is already starting to feel a change coming on. Jed's work bought us the papasan swing that I had been looking at. After it was all put together, Lucas really wanted to climb in. We had to explain that he's a big boy now. He was really good at swinging it...this baby may experience the "Tidal Wave" without going to Lagoon! Last night we got out the baby bath tub and he's had so much fun playing with it. He's been calling it "baby brother's boat"!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see what this little guy is going to look like! It will be so fun watching Lucas interact with him. What kind of baby bath tub do you have?? Do you like it?
Wahoo! I'm excited to see Tody! I'm sure he'll be as cute as Lucas is! It will be so fun to have another little one running around!
How exciting is that! Can't wait to see this baby brother! Lucas will be such a big helper! He might want to go "boating"!
Bless that doctor, right?! Ok, so I'm gearing up for some cute little baby boy pictures any day now!! I am sooo excited for you!! That is coming so soon!
Tomorrow is the big day, Katie! Good luck! I love reading your creative little posts!
Congrats!! I know he came this morning (I hope it's ok I'm writing this before you post the official announcement). I do believe that I picked today in the little poll.
Do I win anything exciting? haha
Post a Comment