

First "real" bath...his cord fell off this morning.

Kody is a week old. I can't believe how fast time flies! He is such a good baby and we are enjoying every minute. I'm feeling really good, other than the nights are just too short!
My mom came and stayed a week with us. Which, in my opinion, was way to short!! I'm sure she was ready to go home though. She was wonderful to help out with Lucas and clean my house. I don't know what I would do with out her...she's the best! Thanks Mom!! I love you!
Jed's parents are coming tonight for a couple of days. Lucas is loving all the attention. Not quite sure what he's going to do when it's just me, him & Kody!! Jed is also taking off the next couple of days and I'm super excited to have him home.

5 comments:
Loved being there - miss you all. See you again soon!
Oh so precious! I heard Lucas hurt his ankle, poor thing. Hope everything is going well.
Oh he's so cute! I hope my kids are as cute as yours!
Katie
Hey girl Congrats on another handsome boy!! I tried leaving a comment when he was born but for some reason I couldn't log on. He is so cute, I can't wait to see Cole with his new baby brother. I will be induced on Aug 1st if we don't have him before then.
Love ya!
Torrie
Katie, he is soooo cute! I still can't decide who he looks like. Guess I need to meet this little guy in person! Let's arrange something!
Post a Comment