Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good Ol' Vic

Lucas absolutely loves to ride my dad's 20-some-odd-year-old horse "Vic". He's addicted to his cowboy hat and Nappy's boots, which are much to big for him. Grandpa found him some chaps and he thought he was pretty darn cool. I personally think he's the cutest little cowboy ever!!


"Dis way Dampa!"

Buddies





Thanking Vic for the ride!

Just thought this was cool that I actually caught the picture at just the right time!

Lovin' every minute!

5 comments:

Brooke Fenn said...

What amazing pictures! I especially love the black and white pictures.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

What a cute cowboy, cutest I've ever seen! I bet that made him a very happy boy!

Tawnya said...

He is so dang cute! How fun for him. I bet he was having so much fun! I love it when he says, "Ta mere boy!" Funny!

No Buckaroos said...

What a cute litle buckaroo! So fun!
Grams

Chris Grover said...

Those are SUCH good pictures!! And I love the chaps! Lucas looks like a regular ole cowboy!!