That's not real, is it?! Please tell me you positioned him for each of those pictures!! CRAZY! What an absolute cutie! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I got to hold him the other night! (Sorry if you thought I was going to steal your baby :)Thanks so much for coming and bringing Kody -- it was sooo nice to finally meet him! He is so adorable!!
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
4 comments:
Oh my, that's crazy!! He is too adorable with those little rolls around his legs!!
That's not real, is it?! Please tell me you positioned him for each of those pictures!! CRAZY! What an absolute cutie! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I got to hold him the other night! (Sorry if you thought I was going to steal your baby :)Thanks so much for coming and bringing Kody -- it was sooo nice to finally meet him! He is so adorable!!
What!?!?!? He can't be doing that! He's too little. Hopefully it was a fluke!
So smart! No "tummy time" for him!
Post a Comment