Thursday, August 16, 2007

All My Love(s)...

Early this morning, as I was feeding Kody at 3:00 a.m., I started thinking about what makes me happy...(I have to do something or I'd fall asleep)!

5. Adobe Photoshop - I love designing different announcements, invites, etc. I could spend way to much time just coming up with different ideas.



Call's Christmas 2006


Invitation to Shara & Tawnya's baby shower
(Dear Family...these have not been handed out yet!)


Kody's birth announcement...
(Again...family & friends...check your mailbox!)


4. Crafts - I'm not super crafty, but when I have an idea, I love doing it. Frames are usually my first love!







3. Hooter Hider - best invention ever!! I've made me a couple of them. I'm not one of these people who loves nursing...especially in public!! These make it actually possible to nurse without embarrassing myself or others!! Forget the blanket...get yourself a hooter hider...Love it!!

2. My Camera - I am by no means a professional...I just love to take pictures. I'm slowly learning and still have a VERY long way to go.


1. My Boys - they are my life. I love them so much...even if Lucas has selective hearing & Kody wants to eat every 30 minutes!! How grateful I am for eternal families. How could you not want to spend now and forever with the ones you love??!! When I have those tough days (and I do)...I just have to remember what I've been blessed with...an awesome king & two healthy handsome prince's**. What more could a queen want!



** Lucas refers to himself & Kody as the handsome prince's and Jed as the king. I'm either the queen or princess...depends on the day!

7 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

...and you and your 3 boys make me happy too! Cute post.

Tawnya said...

You're so creative. That's why I like to copy you!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I must say, I have quite a talented sister. It's a good thing, because the rest of us aren't and would be duds without you.

Ashlee said...

What a fun post Katie, can I come down and get a lesson on creative blogging from you? I cant figure out how to do the fun things you do! So when is peach days? The picnic would be fun. Maybe you want to design OUR Christmas Cards this year:) You could even go into business! HAve a good day guys

wurtz said...

Katie, you are so talented. My mom gave me a hooter hider when I had Braeden, it's wonderful. I love your frames and cards too.

p.s. Thank you for the Kody's announcement.

Lissagerl said...

You definitely got the craft talent/bug from your mom!! You are awesome at all of it. I LOVE your photoshop stuff. You could seriously do that for extra money!!

ps I had to laugh when I looked at the shower announcement and birth announcement and hadn't seen them before, but it was good you clarified. haha

Hills said...

Katie, what a wonderful mother you are. I love your invitations and announcements...what a fun thing to do. I need to learn some skills from you. I've seen things before like the "hooter hider" I've just never heard them called that before. I thought that was pretty clever.