Since we were already up in that area, we decided to take Lucas to Hogle Zoo. We had a great time (even if it was hot - record breaking day)! Lucas was so excited to see the animals, but once we got to one, he wanted to see the next. We couldn't hardly get him to stay long enough to actually look at them!
Lucas was scared to death of this wood gorilla. I wanted him to stand by it so we could measure him, but with no luck. He has a death grip on Jed!
Kody spent the entire time like this!

Dad, Lucas & the rhino!

This leopard was growling and hissing at Lucas through the window. He thought it was so cool. He kept saying, "So tute". Jed and I just laughed! Apparently we were interrupting it's lunch time...they had just fed it a bone! By far...the coolest part of the day!
I can't get over how tall these things are!
This little monkey liked to show off his teeth by resting his upper lip on the chain link fence...weird!
It's so weird to see a white alligator. Both Jed and I were suprised at how big he actually was. I was picturing something smaller.
Lucas wanted to ride the zebra's!!













3 comments:
Looks like a fun (hot) day - Lucas' cheeks are rosy! Can't wait to see you all again.
Glad to hear all is well with Kody. Looks like you had a fun day at the zoo. Fun pictures.
What cute boyz you have!! I am sure Lucas had a blast. It looks mighty hot though!
Post a Comment