Thursday, August 09, 2007

Chub






He's getting more and more rolls and his cheeks are so pinchable...could he possibly be a contender for the Fattest Baby Award?? Nothing would make me more proud! Guess we'll have to wait and see...

6 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I hope he wins the fattest baby award!! Then he would take after his mother and aunt!!

Hills said...

That's kind of how my baby's do it to. I kind of feel like I get jippt out of the newborn stage because of how fast they grow. There is a positive side... I think they start sleeping through the night a lot quicker. He's very cute!

No Buckaroos said...

So cute - can't wait to pinch his cheeks! (Did you mean Fattest? - could be Fastest too with rolling!)

Tawnya said...

Oh he is so cute! I'm coming over to hold him soon!

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

He is so cute, I love when they are chubby.

Ashlee said...

Fun zoo pictures! That lion and gorilla are still the classic pictures. I know I have a picture in front of them when I was little too! Wow a child that sits in the stroller content...I can't remember how that feels! ha ha. Kody is so BIG, and what a doll, I've got to get him a gift still, any requests??? Love you guys