Monday, June 01, 2009

Lots of Lovin'

It's good to be home! There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed and eating your own food! We came home Saturday afternoon.



I kept telling everyone I felt like I was having a 10 pound baby, but everyone just laughed. Now that's it true, I can hardly believe I did it. All of my babies have been really fast, but Ryker was the fastest and easiest. I was really nervous that it wouldn't be that way since I was being induced. (He is 1.5 times the size of Lucas and 2.5 pounds bigger than Kody.)









It's amazing how they change so fast in such a little amount of time. Kody has now taken a liking to him and likes to smother him in kisses and make sure his binky is in his mouth. Lucas constantly has an eye on him to make sure he's okay.










It's been so nice to have my mom here. She's been a huge help with the boys and I couldn't do this without her. She's been here to stay with the boys while were in the hospital which they loved! Jed was able to stay with me at the hospital and keep me company in the day which I really appreciate.



We've had a few visitors at the hospital and at home. Grandpa Mark came down to see us at the hospital and Grama Carole, Tawnya & Nappy came by later that night. On Saturday Grandpa & Grandma Valentine came up to see Ryker and Mariann, Nathan & Talon also came by. On Sunday Shane and Talease stopped by on their way back from Logan. I don't have pictures of everyone, but we are sure grateful for all our family and all their love and support.














And these are just because...

8 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Absolutely adorable! Cutest baby yet! You're boys are the spitting image of you, except maybe that's changed a little now with Ryker here.
Congrats again.

Tawnya said...

Seriously love him! He fits in so perfect and can't wait to become the favorite! :)

Lisa said...

Katie and Jed! Congrats on your new baby! He is a little chunk- I love those cheeks- and so adorable! I'm glad things went well!

The Valentine Fam said...

Oh what fun to be a Grama! Thanks for letting me help!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Katie that is so great WOW does he look like his daddy!!!! TOO cute, I love chubbers! We did get the email from your mom that he was here, just late on the congrats!!

American Falls TaVaci said...

Oh my ADORABLE. Your pictures are beautiful and he is just DARLING!! Congrats!!!!

American Falls TaVaci said...

PS, I hate you (in a nice way) for having such fast births! Boo!

Kimber said...

What a sweet baby!

Is it just me, or does he look like a mini Jed in that 2nd picture?