Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Leave it to the Professionals...

Shara: "Oh Dear", (just a little bit louder) "OH DEAR...

Mom: "It's not that ba..." burts out laughing before she can finish

Tawn: "YOU GUYS, THERE'S A WHOLE IN MY EYEBROW"






Mom: "Nothing a little Sharpie can't fix!"





Photo courtesy of Jed who thought it was the perfect event for a blog. I agreed. Sorry Tawn!

7 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

That was hilarious and I start laughing every time I think of it, but you need to post a picture of mom rolling on the phone, and poor Abby in a hysteria, because everyone is screaming and acting crazy!

No Buckaroos said...

I haven't laughed that hard in years! (I wasn't rolling on the phone - maybe the floor - Tawnya pushed me down) You're a good sport Tawn.

Tawnya said...

Hardy har har har. Glad you could all laugh at my expense. And mom, I didn't push you down, I merely tapped you and you fell over!

Jessica said...

Tawnya would do that...did you not notice you had wax in that area? You are never touching my eyebrows

The Beatty Beehive said...

I am not even family and I was laughing! Thanks for sharing! We've experienced a few eyebrow mishaps at our house too!

No Buckaroos said...

BTW: I had mine "professionally" done today - $5 is worth it!

Alison said...

HAHA! I totally waxed half of mine off before a family picture. Luckily I was married or I would have died. I blame Angela, she was being stingy with her wax strips while we were visiting from KY!