Friday, June 12, 2009

I Survived...

my first day (Thursday) as a mother of 3 boys with no help!








And we're all still alive...



miracles happen!




And then I sent 2 of them to Tawn's today and may or may not have purposely left them there! Just kidding! I would never think to do such a thing...


(I had errands to run)









It was acutally Ryker's 2 week well check today. 2 weeks... when will time slow down!




Weight: 9lbs 11ozs
Height: 21 inches
Head: 14 3/4 inches



Dr. B said he's perfect... of course I already knew that! He's the best baby and hardly ever cries. Even when the brother just older than him isn't so nice (i.e. throws a dinosaur at his head). I'm afraid Kody was a bit disappointed that when everyone left this week they didn't take the baby too!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! Love the story about Kody--I'm pretty sure the same thing will be happening to Tyler and Jack when Jack finally appears! :)

No Buckaroos said...

Oh how I miss those boys! Can't wait to see you all again. Glad you are all surviving!

Kimber said...

The third child was the hardest adjustment for me....but I made it, and I'm sure you will too :)

Can't wait to meet Ryker in person!

The Perkins said...

Time does need to slow down...he has changed so much. Give all the little tikes kisses from us!

Chris Grover said...

that's a big accomplishment, katie! mine today was going grocery shopping -- disasterous, but accomplished nonetheless! he IS perfect! and so glad he is such a good baby! love the pictures of this cute little guy! he and taylor need to meet!

Anonymous said...

Love this picture, where did you get the fabric or is it a blanket? He is TOO cute. Great pictures of the cousins and with your parents too.