
Friday morning we headed up to Honeyville for the weekend. It was our 10 year class reunion Friday and Saturday and we were in charge. We planned a dinner in Logan that was catered by Hamilton's. It turned out really good after a minor mishap. The address they had given was wrong which meant all the invitations were wrong. Not a good start, but everyone took it good (I think). It was great to see those that came and I think everyone had a great time. Saturday we planned a family activity at the Brigham pool. We're thankful to those that came with their families. It wasn't as warm as I had hoped but the sun did shine and the rain held off until we were out of the pool about 5 minutes. Our kids had a blast. I love their faces on the two pictures below! Thanks to everyone who came... and I'm very grateful that I don't ever have to plan it again!!


After the reunion we stopped by to see Grandma Valentine. We love visiting with her and hearing all the fun things happening in the family. She's an amazing lady.

We headed back Sunday after dropping my mom off at the airport. Last week my grandpa Clouse had surgery and things aren't going so well. She flew down there to be with my grandma. You can read the updates on my mom's blog. It's hard to watch people you love go through these things... especially from a distance. Grandpa... we love you!
And to Jed, our dad's and grandpa's... Happy Belated Father's Day. We love you all!

4 comments:
I wondered how the reunion had went, and it sounds like it went great. I had planned the whole year to go, and then David got transferred down to Parowan and we had to move at the first of June, and we couldn't make it for the reunion. Hope you'll forgive me! Its great to read about your family!
Hilarious pics! I love those boys!
Those pictures are funny, do you have any more pics from your reunion, I want to see them!
It was a fun weekend to have you up! Thanks for the trip to the airport! Love you much.
Post a Comment