Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine Getaway





Jed and I went on our second annual Valentine vacation to Little America. This year we decided to stay in one of the tower rooms. It was so nice! The rooms are so big and spacious. They had chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of grape juice waiting in our room. We also received a key with the date and a yellow rose!
We went to dinner at Z'tejas in the Gateway. Niether Jed nor I had eaten there, but we gave it a try. I was a little nervous since there was nothing normal on the menu. I ended up really liking my dinner and Jed really liked his. Mine was a chicken, artichoke & mushroom stack and Jeds was a pork tenderloin wrapped in sausage. The best part was that we got there just at the right moment. We had about a 10 second wait to be seated. Right after that, there were tons of people who came through the door.
On Saturday we did a session at the Salt Lake Temple. Jed had never been through that temple. It's always such a nice feeling to go to the temple and forget everything that's happening in the world. We also ate breakfast at the Little America buffet. They such a yummy breakfast...we always get really stuffed!
Thanks honey for a wonderful weekend. You are the best and I love you so much!

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Looks like lots and lots of fun! Glad you could go

Chris Grover said...

My brother recently introduced us to Z'tejas and we LOVED it! Looks like you guys had a great time on your annual "Valentine" get-away! It was good to see you on Friday -- glad we could have lunch!