Friday, February 09, 2007

Hair 'n More

Last night I had my hair cut by my favorite hair stylist, Whitney! She's is Jed's cousin and is going to beauty school at Paul Mitchell. She actually finishes in May, which I am extremely sad about since she hasn't decided what to do after finishing. I can not tell you how much I love it when I finally find some that I LOVE to have cut my hair. She always listen's to me and does exactly what I want. She spends lots of time making sure it looks good, etc. She's the best!

As a little side note...
Jed and I are off (later today) for our second annual Valentine's getaway. Since this is OUR holiday! We don't venture to far, just Salt Lake, but it's still really fun. We stay at the Little America (which has an amazing breakfast buffet) and visit the Gateway and whatever else we feel like doing.
I met my Mom in Bountiful on Wednesday afternoon to drop Lucas off. It worked out nicely since she had to take a couple days off to stay home with Nappy who had her Wisdom Teeth pulled yesterday. Hope your feeling better soon!

No comments: