Thursday, February 22, 2007

First Things First...

I have been waiting for Shara to finally post her ultrasound pics so that I could do this post! There are several first that are happening in our life.

This is my first sister to have a baby. Which automatically will make Jed and I an aunt and uncle for the first time in September...which I couldn't be more thrilled about! This will be Lucas (and the new baby's) first cousin on either side. I've been waiting for this day a long time! Hopefully they'll be more on the way in the near future! :)

I have finally been able to feel the baby for the first time these past couple of days. I love that feeling. It's always reassuring when you can finally feel their movements. Our first (and only) ultrasound is coming in about a week and a half. I'm excited. Jed thinks the baby's a boy which automatically makes me think it's a girl. One of us needs to be right!!

I always hear how good "Grey's Anatomy" is, but have never seen an episode. I watched my first (rerun) episode the other night. I enjoyed it, but Jed wasn't sold on the show. The funny part was that while I was talking to Shara today, she told me how much she loves the show and all about the last episode. I just might have to start watching it more often.

I stayed up last night to attempt to make my first bag I was talking about in the previous post. I'm not posting it for everyone to see since I had to make it without any pins (I couldn't find them anywhere) and didn't bother ironing the seams. Needless to say, the bag has some quirks, but everything did turn out how I was thinking...just not very pretty. Maybe I'll try again today with some minor adjustments. I'll first have to go buy some pins!!

While at playgroup this week, a couple of the girls were talking about how much money they save doing the coupon thing. There is a website that you can go to and it tells you the best deals for the week and which coupons to use, etc. I've decided that I'm going to try it. So this will be my first Sunday that I get the newspaper (3 to be exact) with the coupons. I need to go get a tackle box to store them in and than hopefully I can convince the girls in my ward to help me out! Wish me luck!

I think that's all my firsts...

3 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Wow lots of FIRSTS lately! You have to watch Greys tonight. SOOO good!! Just tell Jed to keep watching and he'll like it. I'll take a pic of my fabric tonight! Can't wait to make them. Love yaa

Anonymous said...

I want a new bigger bag too! Can't wait till the ultrasound!
I went to my "last" New Beginnings the other night! We're having a lot of "lasts" this year!
Love you
MOM

Sperry Family said...

Katie, Grey's is the best! You should rent the previous seasons from Blockbuster or they have the most recently aired episodes online at abc.com