Friday, February 02, 2007

All that "Jazz"


Jed and I were able to go to the Utah Jazz game on Wednesday night. Shane & Talease gave Jed tickets for Christmas. We had a great time. They played the Spurs and WON!! It was a really good game and it came pretty close at the end, but it was nice to have the Jazz finally win a close game! Tawnya & Landon watched Lucas for us. Thanks Shane & Talease for our fun date night!
We parked on the very top level of the parking garage, so we of course had to wait quite awhile before we could move. We had a great time watching the different personalities of the drivers. It's so funny how we can all be in the same boat, and yet NO ONE is going to let a car pull in front of them! You can sure tell who you would want as your friend and who you wouldn't!!

Yesterday was our second Dr.'s appointment. The baby seems to be growing and everything looks good. Our ultrasound is scheduled for the first part of March. I am 16 weeks along. I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't wear any maternity clothes until at least my second appointment. Most of my levi's are getting just a little too tight, but my other pants are still okay. Since I have maternity clothes this time, I figured there is really no need to use the rubber band to do up my pants!! Why be uncomfortable...so I'm officially going to wear my maternity pants with pride! The shirts will have to wait...they look more like a tent than a shirt right now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad to hear you two had a good time!! We have missed seeing the Jazz games...dad keeps us updated though. Give Lucas hugs from us, miss you guys!!
Shane and Talease

Chris Grover said...

Hey good to talk to you and I'm looking forward to lunch on Friday! We have Jazz tix Friday night too -- I think they are in the nosebleed section, but it will still be lots of fun I'm sure!