and we will be the proud owner of a brand new home. I'm so excited. Then you won't have to read all my boring posts about the new house...well maybe!! Yesterday was our first quality check. We had to walk through and catch anything that we saw wrong, missing, or damaged. There were a few things, but not to many. While we were there, they were doing the lights, and finishing up the fireplace. I think the fireplace looks really nice. We went back last night to look at it without all the workers running around. They had delievered the appliances and they all look really nice. We hope they work. We'll get to check that out at our next walk through...next Wednesday or Thursday. We also ordered our fridge and washer and dryer at Lowe's this week. I'm so excited. The washer can hold a king size comforter. It will be great for doing bedding! Pretty much the only thing left (that we can see) is the solid surface countertop in the kitchen and the carpet.
P.S. Hope I didn't confuse you with the blog change. I've been trying to print my blogs out and put them in a binder. The blue background was making it really difficult. I kind of like this one. I'll probably stick with it!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It looks so great! Can't wait to see the finished project.
Post a Comment