

We drove out to our new home last night. I can't believe that it's almost done...yeah! All the floors are in except for the carpet, which is last. The cabinets are also in. I really really like our cabinets. I think they turnd out nice. We have our quality check this Wednesday and then next Wednesday we do our final walk through and sign that Friday. The said that we can pick up our keys on Monday. We won't move in right away since Jed will be gone to Milwaukee, but at least we'll have the home.
We are going to night to look at a fridge and washer and dryer. We want to check out a few places since the labor day sales are starting. Hopefully we can find a good deal.

3 comments:
I like your cupboards. The house looks great! I bet you are way excited!!
I also like your cupboards. I showed them to Landon. You done well!
Nice blog change! Your house looks great -- you must be getting so excited! Just a few more weeks, right?!
Post a Comment