
Down by the Merrimack River.

Lucas thought it was funny to give aunt Shara a piggy back ride.

Waiting for the plane in Boston!
I can't believe our trip has come to an end. It was so much fun. On Sunday we walked down by the Merrimack River in Lowell. It's extremely pretty. The mills are now full of studio condos. Shara and Aaron about bought one of them in the picture above. We were going to go to Sharon, Vermont, on Sunday but Landon had an unexpected golf size infection form in his cheeck. We figured it was better that he find a doctor. We played games and learned a new card came called Hand and Foot. I think we all really liked it.
Yesterday we packed and got ready to fly home. Luckily Lucas slept on both flights which made it nicer. I think we were all exhausted.
Thank you Aaron and Shara for a great time!! Love ya :)

No comments:
Post a Comment