
Welcome to our new home...

Master bath

The other night we went to check out our new home. Things are moving right along. All of the electical is done and most of the plumbing. It's so fun to see it come together. I didn't get a picture of the outside cause it was raining cats and dogs. We decided to check out the "crawl space" underneath the house. It will make excellent storage. It's at least 8 feet tall. Too bad they don't let you use it has a basement. Kellie, who I worked with, and her husband Mike stopped by while we were there. They had dug their hole that day. We won't live to far from each other.
Yesterday was a huge storm here in the Provo area. Hopefully our home is still in tack. I think we'll drive out there tonight to look at it...maybe!

2 comments:
It's coming along nicely! Can't wait to spend the night!
MOM
WAHOO, it looks awesome!
Post a Comment