Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yard Sale

Last weekend we had our yard sale. Chad and Alicia also brought stuff over. We didn't sale everything that we had hoped to, but we made more than what we started with. The rest of the stuff we hauled straight to the D.I. I didn't want it back in the house!! Lucas and Carter were matching, so I tried to take their picture together. As you can tell, neither one wanted to be near the other one. It was pretty funny. Lucas also had fun climbing up the first step of the ladder and then he was to chicken to step down so he would just stand there. I'm so happy to have it over with. I couldn't believe how much junk that we had.



I went home to Honeyville on Monday to pick up Jed's brown belt that he needed. My dad was making it for him. It's much cheaper to do it that way than buy one in the store and it looks just as good! Thanks Dad! I didn't get to stay very long, but it was fun anyways. I was going to help my mom do corn, but it wasn't quite ready. I did stop and see Desi, one of our friends from High School. Her and her husband just had twins, Stuart and Wesley. They are sure cute.
I'll be up their in a few weeks (After Boston) to help with my dad's booth at the fair. I thought it would be fun for Lucas to watch the parade, but he might get to be in it since my mom has to pull the volleyball team in my dad's truck! We'll see what happens.



Last night we drove out to Spanish Fork again. The house is all sheetrocked and I think they are going to tape and mud today. I can't believe how fast it's coming. Our closing date looks to be September 8th or 11th. They want to close before Jed leaves for Milwaukee. Hopefully that will also mean that we'll have the keys and I can do a few things while he's gone. I would really like to paint, etc.

We leave for Boston in less than a week (next Tuesday). I can't believe it's finally here. I have to start making a list of everthing we're suppose to take. Shara has made several requests, so we might just have a suitcase with her stuff only! We are all getting pretty excited.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

That picture makes me laugh!