
Lucas came down with a cold a couple of days ago. I guess it was the change in weather. This morning I woke up with a sore throat. I hate being sick. It's the pits. Lucas is so funny though. Since he's sick he wants lots of sympathy. He likes to lay on the couch and watch Baby Noah or Baby McDonald while I cater to him. It makes me laugh! We gave him a haircut the other day. It's quite short compared to what it was. (Not as short as the first haircut!!) I'll try to get a better picture of it sometime.

This is what the kitchen looks like with the countertops. I love it!! (Sorry the picture is a bit fuzzy).

2 comments:
Dang those fussy pictures!! :)
Looks great! Hey, I don't understand how to post comments under my pics! How did you do that with the new blogger??
Post a Comment