Thursday, September 14, 2006

Official Home Owners

It's official. We now have the keys to our Spanish Fork home. We signed on Monday and got the keys on Tuesday. We didn't waste any time...I went straight to the house and started taping the walls for paint. Jed came over after work and we painted the kitchen and the family room. I finished the kitchen yesterday afternoon while Lucas was sleeping. Last night, Tawnya helped me paint Lucas's room. It's going to be way cute. I'm going over one more time today to finish the edges.

Jed left for Milwaukee yesterday. He called this morning and said that he's having a good time. They were walking around the city. He's meetings don't start until tomorrow. Since he's gone, I'm heading up to Honeyville today. On the way we are stopping in Grantsville to watch Nappy's volleyball game. This will be first game I've seen this season so I'm really excited. We are going to be doing Salsa while I'm home. I'm on my last jar so this is very good timing!

1 comment:

acte gratuit said...

It's so fun decorating clean blank walls! congrats!