Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Carolina Parakeet...



This is the color of Lucas's room. I think it'll turn out cute. It definitely had to grow on me though. It wasn't the color that I had originally wanted. If you look down the hall at his room it looks like his room is glowing. When we originally painted it, it looked more pastel, but dried quite bright. You just can't stare at it very long or your eyes go funny!!
Jed and I painted the loft and sitting room yesterday. We need to do one more coat on the loft and then I think we will be all done!! YEAH!! Painting can be hard work. But it's definitely worth it when you have some color in the house.
They delivered the fridge and washer and dryer yesterday. They are very nice. I'm really excited about them.
I have taken a few loads to the house, but I need to pack some more of the Provo house so we have more to take. We'll move all the big stuff this weekend.

No comments: