
Lucas thinks we need a little more paint. Apparently he didn't like the white wall. Now you could blame the mother for not paying that close attention, but how was I suppose to know that a paint brush from the two days ago would still be wet!! The funny part was that he tried to clean it off with a napkin, which only smeared it more. The not so funny part was that he dropped the paint brush on the carpet. It's a good thing that we had some white touch up paint for the wall and soap and water for the carpet. You might be wondering why he is in his diaper. Well...he decided that after touching it with his hands he would wipe it on his clothes. This of course did not make his mother very happy at all.
Especially when he was wearing nice new winter clothes, since summer and fall have disappeared. Despite the little set back, the house is now officially painted!! What a relief that is.
Especially when he was wearing nice new winter clothes, since summer and fall have disappeared. Despite the little set back, the house is now officially painted!! What a relief that is.Now we have to pay more attention to our Provo home and make sure it all gets moved today and tomorrow. Unfortunately the weather looks like it won't be cooperating with us. I guess we'll just have to drive fast!! :)
A week ago I got to go to my sister, Nappy's (#15), volleyball game. They won, but they sure give those in the stands some high blood pressure. So far they are undefeated in region play. Last year they took second in state and we are hoping for good results this year. I love to watch her play. Just a little side note: Her real name is Jessica, but through high school she's known as Nappy. Jess wondered if Lucas would know her as Nappy or Jessica. We tested his knowledge and Nappy won out. He can say Nappy and point to her picture, but when we ask where Jessica is he has the blank stare. It's pretty funny!!


The other day I was trying to hurry so that I could take Lucas over to play with Carter. They were going to watch him while I painted. Of course, when I'm in a hurry, Lucas is running in slow motion. I was trying to feed him some supper, but he wouldn't let me feed it to him. Instead he wanted to do it himself. This meant that he would eat one noodle at a time. I had his bath water all ready to go and he still wasn't finished. As you can see most of the noodles ended up in his lap!!




1 comment:
Hey Katie, I'm trying to post a comment again. For some reason, for the last several weeks, every time I try to post one, it brings up an error. So, we'll see if this works! I'm excited to see more pics of the house and to hear how the move went. Drop me a line sometime or let's go to lunch soon. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment