As you may have noticed, it's been a few weeks since my last update. In the process of moving, I have misplaced my digital camera. I have searched high and low, and in every box/tote that I have still lingering at our home, but have yet to come across it. To make a long story short, I don't have any pictures to show off. I did started using my film camera more, and will hopefully have some fun pictures printed tomorrow.
We are now officially in our new home. We have so much space now that we don't have enough furniture to fill it. Our downstairs is completely empty. I did order some barstools on Friday though. I'm slowly getting all the boxes unpacked and the house in a little bit of order. Jed finished making the dog houses and dog runs. Duke and Rocky are much happier to have a place to sleep. Suprisingly, the dogs have hardly barked while we've been here.
We just got back from a weekend at Jed's cabin down south. It was fun to get together since we haven't all been together for quite awhile.
I'll try to update a little bit more with some pictures!!
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment