Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tis the Season...





Okay...so you could say that I have way to much time on my hands. When I should be doing other things, such as cleaning my house, making dinner, folding laundry, etc. I find myself caught up in making our family Christmas card. That's right...I have been thinking about Christmas!! Shara showed me some websites of people who make these card templates for peope to buy from them. I figured I could do it myself. Of course I'm not a professional by any means, but I think they have turned out quite cute. The fun part is waiting to see which one gets sent to your front door!! It's a good possiblity that it's not any of these!!

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Ok, no fair! You have made ALL of these and I can't even figure out how to get ONE started! They turned out sooooo cute, Katie! And Lucas makes them even cuter! I may be needing your professional help, or I'll never get mine done! Lunch was great the other day, too, by the way! So good to see you and Lucas!