Before... boring!
In between...
After...
So this is my (almost) finished project. Except for the decorations, its about done. A big thanks to Jess for doing most of the painting. Jed hung the molding on Saturday and I love how it turned out. I do need to paint the ceiling and I'm hoping to get around to that in the next day or two. Have to do it when the kids are occupied, ya know! I love how everything is coming together. And even Jed thinks it looks good... he's was a bit skeptical about the project to begin with.
I need a nice beach/ocean pictures. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know!
When it's all the way finished, I'll post that too... at least the decor. Until then you get to see the before and after with the paint and molding. I'd like to replace the mirror at some point, but that wasn't in the budget right now.
2 comments:
I love it Katie! I will be doing that very thing soon...if we ever get back to our house :)
Nice work!
Post a Comment