Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Rancher's Come to Town

This pretty girl and her mom came to the land of hustle and bustle yesterday for an appointment.  We were happy to keep Reese while Tawn ran all her errands and checked in the doctor to see how baby boy is growing.  I tried my darndest to keep them all happy and entertained, but alas I turned into the mean mom (and aunt) when Lucas bit Kody (what???!!!), Kody bit Reese, and Reese bit Kody!

We made some very lovely Valentine heart men.  I kept trying to think of things we could add to it so the project would take up more time.  Hence the goofy hats and funny placed feet.  Oh well... they loved them and that's all that matters.  My attempt at a picture resulted in all outtakes.









2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Look at you being all crafty...I need to go and get some arts and craft supplies. Cute cute!

No Buckaroos said...

Looks like preschool going on at your house!