Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Built in Babysitter

Sometimes it's nice to have a babysitter right at your finger tips.  With Jed's new calling we knew it would get busy.  But then Sunday they gave me a new calling too... Relief Society Activity Leader (formerly known as Enrichment).  I think life officially life just got crazy!  (But the Bishop did inform me that I have at least a 1000 women on the committee!!)

I was trying to plan out the week so we could fit every thing in and mine and Jed's schedule's were not meshing.  I needed to go Visiting Teaching, attend the activity this week, and have a meeting with the counselor over me so I know what I'm doing.  Jed wouldn't be home Tuesday cause of Mutual.  Thursday is Bishopric Meeting, and Wednesday is the RS activity.

So last night at FHE I informed Jess that she will be watching the children tonight so I can go Visiting Teaching AND have my meeting.  Jed will be off bowling with the YM/YW.  We sure love the benefits of having her live with us.

Today Lucas was drawing a picture of our family.  He had drawn six heads so I asked him to name them.  And of course Nappy was one of them.  Love you little sis!

4 comments:

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

I'm on the Relief society commity in my ward so if you need any ideas let me know.

Kaylee said...

You will enjoy this new calling. That is what I have done in our ward for 2 years now. We will have to share ideas.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Katie congrats and condolences :) Sorry, I can't believe they gave you a calling with your husband in the bishopric, they must know your super woman. :) Can't wait to see you in Vegas. :)

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Wish I had a built in babysitter!! You guys will do great at your callings!