This is me and my little nephew Daxton. He's six weeks young than Ryker.
Last night he was admitted to the hospital with Bronchial Pneumonia in both lungs and severe dehydration. He's been sick for a few days and finally they were able to see a doctor that thought he should be in the hospital. I know it's been a frustrating road for Shara and Aaron. And to top it off, Abby has been sick with fevers of 105 & 106 and they aren't sure what's going on.
Me and Abby
I hate the feeling of helplessness. I remember feeling this way when Reese was admitted as a baby. Not much you can do but pray... a lot. And I know how it feels to be a parent of a sick child in the hospital. It's not fun to sit and watch with out being able to do much. I just pray that they both start to feel better soon. Especially since they're suppose to be coming up here in just a couple of week!We love you guys!

2 comments:
Shara said he's a little better today - not back to his happy little self yet though. Not fun!
Thanks for the prayers! Wish you guys lived so much closer. Love you!
Post a Comment