We like to call him our little stink bug since likes to make that pose quite often. It's pretty darn cute. Unfortunately I haven't been able to capture it on the camera yet... but I'm still trying.
He has his two bottom center teeth. He got the first one during Christmas and the 2nd one last month. He likes to use his tongue to play with them. You can kind of see them in the picture.
He's slowly going away from the binky and pretty much has it only at night, and even then he falls asleep with out it sometimes. He mostly likes to play with it. By 9 months I hope to have him all the way done!
He's been sleeping through the night since right after Christmas. Lovely!! He goes to bed around 8 and sleeps for about 11 or 12 hours. It's pretty easy to tell when he's tired cause he'll start whining and rubbing his eyes. When you lay him down he'll grab the blanket and pull it right up to his face. It's the cutest thing ever. And he takes pretty good naps too... when he's not interrupted by 2 year old who loves to wake him up!
He pretty much loves all food he can get his hands on and really enjoys feeding himself those puff things. He likes to repeat back sounds that you make. He loves Peek-a-boo and especially loves Pat-a-Cake. He laughs almost every time you start saying it. He loves to be tickled (actually he probably doesn't, who does??!!) and can't help but laugh. I love it when he laughs... especially when it's out of control. Too funny!
Lucas is such a good helper and loves to make sure he's okay. Kody can't hardly stand it if he's content. He likes to lay on top of him, try to pick him up and then drop him, ride him like a horse, run over him with the walker, etc. He's sort of a pill at times!! Thankfully this doesn't happy all the time and he does give him some good kisses and some serious hugs (ok, so maybe it's more like choking, but I like to think he just loves him lots).
I can't imagine our lives without Ryker. He brightens our day, everyday!
We Love You Ryker!
And I thought the spit up was getting better...









2 comments:
He is growing up way to fast!! Slow down buddy...Can't wait to see you guys in just a week. YAY!
Too cute. Stay off the stairs!
Post a Comment