Friday, January 15, 2010

A Couple Projects

Here's my attempt at being crafty... my sisters are always looking at fun things to do, so I thought I'd try a couple of them.  The first was the necklace found here.  I spray painted mine red since that's what I had.  I love it!  I think I have enough beads to make 2 more.  Oh the color possibilities!!!



The second was this heart found here.  I love how it turned out.  So cute.  I think it may be the one and only Valentine's day decoration I have... pretty sad.  I did it all in a day, although it took a bit of time to cut out the circles.  The lady who made it will actually be on Studio 5 this morning demonstrating how to make it. 


2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

So cute! Wish you were by me to do them together!

David and Shayla said...

Katie, your last name is valentine and you have one valentine decoration. This should be an excuse for a whole 9 boxes of decorating! The heart is really cute, though:)