Every time I look at my blog I realize I've turned into the worlds worst blogger/documentor/journal writer, etc. I'm always thinking about updating, but never do it. And then I forget what it was I was going to write about. Oops. Good thing I didn't make it a New Years Resolution!
Anyhow... we're all still alive and doing well, minus the sickness, but that's to be expected in the Valentine household. Everyone healthy at once just isn't an option. I think we're about through with it now, if only Ryker would cooperate. It's the darn cough that seriously plagues our house... and then it decides to stay around for weeks. Anyone else excited for Spring?!
I am happy to report that the new migraine medicine Dr. Bennett gave Lucas worked like a charm last week. His headache only last about 4 hours and there was no throw-up involved. Happy days! Although he didn't end up going to sleep until about midnight since he had a 3+ hour nap.
I've decided that I'm going to take a room each month and work on organizing/re-doing it. This month is the half bath downstairs. I figured since I decided to do this half way through January the smallest room in the house would probably be the best choice. So far I'm loving it. It's all painted now. This weekend we are going to put up the molding and then the decoration. I have a vision so hopefully it turns out some what close to it. I'll post some pictures of it soon.
In a bit of sad news... my sister Tawnya and her family are moving to Holden on Friday. The good news is that we'll still seem them since she'll be up here for her doctors appointments... although it won't be often enough. We're going to miss having them so close, but the kids will have lots of fun visiting the ranch.
Jed is still working in Tooele putting in long long (14 hour) days. His wife isn't to fond of it, but thankful we have a job. Hopefully it won't last much longer, but he's not sure when they are suppose to be done. We're glad on the days that he gets home before 7 so we can see him for a minute before bed.
I can't hardly believe this month is about over. Nothing to exciting, but sometimes that okay!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO glad to hear about the medicine for Lucas. I can't wait to see pics of your bathroom. I will be up your way for the Valentine get together on the 13th. Can't wait to see you all!
I forgot to ask you about Lucas's medicine. I'm glad that it's working and I love all the updates...now if I could only do it!
Post a Comment