Let me tell you about Emily. Our lives are almost the same... except that I don't live in Japan, My husband's name is not Doug, and I'm sure a few other things I'm forgetting... She makes me laugh almost daily (depends on if she updates that often) with her witty posts and clever humor... One of my favorites being this post!
Emily and I first became acquainted while working in the HR department at UVSC (now UVU). She was the secretary and I was a
Fast forward to 2002. I'm getting married and need a place to call home. Oh wait, Emily & Doug just so happen to be selling their cute house in Provo. The perfect little home for two and so I buy it. And wait... I also need a wedding dress. It just so happens she has one that I love and so I borrow it.
And why does all this matter? Well it doesn't really, except that...
They now have 3 boys...
and in 25 days or less, so will we!
Coincidence?!

4 comments:
Oh that's too funny! Wonder what's next!? (I check Google Reader - I'll figure out how to add her!)
I don't think so. Definitely the dress.
:)
That's very funny. I can't wait to see what her next child will be! Maybe that will tell the future for yoU! And she is very funny, I read her blog still, just not as often :)
Better hope they have a girl next time around :)
Post a Comment