Friday, May 15, 2009

Craziness...

It seems our lives have been like a whirlwind around here. We've had/have a couple major events that have needed some attention before this baby comes.


First off... Jed and I were asked about 4 years ago to over see our 10 year class reunion. It just so happens to be this year. I'm not going to lie... it's been a nightmare trying to find addresses of people who you knew 10 years ago, but have since disappeared. Some seem to have walked right off the earth! Slowly we're getting it done. And when I say we I mean me and my helpers... Jed hasn't shown much interested in the planning of this! Although he did help me fold the invitations! I'm working as much as possible on making sure it's already cause once our little man gets here I'm not sure I'm going to be much help. Especially since the event really falls only 3 weeks after his due date! It is going to be lots of fun and I hope we get as many people from our class as possible.





Secondly... I was asked by aunt Kelli a couple months ago if I would photograph Ashli's wedding. I was extremely hesitant since I've never done anything weddingish before. The wedding was this past weekend in St. George and although it made for some very swollen feet and one long contraction all day, I had a great time. I was able to team up with Denise (Jed's aunt) who is photographer out in Virginia and we had a blast. I'm not sure I could do wedding's on a regular basis (to nerve racking), but it was a great experience and I learned a lot. I hope they like their pictures. (I'm almost done editing them, which is another task I wanted one before you know what.) Jed made me promise that I would not do anymore things like this when I'm about ready to pop... I agreed.






Denise in action!!
You can see more of them here.


We were also able to celebrate Talon's birthday while we were down there. The boys had a blast at the park and splash pad. I wish we had one of those around here.


Birthday boy!







We have finally retrieved the baby clothes from the basement and they are now all washed and folded (but still need to be put away). I have oodles and gobs of 0-3 month clothes and I'm not sure Kody even wore them all! All that moving at the wedding must have done some good cause on Monday I was dilated to a 3. Although it doesn't mean a whole lot, I hope that he'll decide to come sooner than later. I'm getting extremely uncomfortable and my back needs a good pop.

1 comment:

No Buckaroos said...

Looks like you had a fun time! I'm sure your pics turned out fabulous!