We spent yesterday getting our house in order. It seems like that's all I'm ever doing! Lucky for me, my awesome husband vacuumed and carpet cleaned every room in our house. It was a huge project, but well worth it. I love him! Me and the boys worked on getting everything put away since nothing seemed to be in it's proper place. There are still a couple more things I need to do, but for now, if you knock on the door... there's a good chance I might answer it!
We also took a trip into the D.I. to drop off a car load. It's always a nice feeling to get rid of stuff!
Not necessarily Jed's favorite Saturday activity, but I was happy.


The not so helpful helper!

4 comments:
Looks like you're "nesting"! Way to go Jed! Looks great!
Nesting...it only means one thing. So exciting!
Oh man a clean house feels good, I've can't bring myself to mop these days...oh well.
Get that baby here! But please wait until Monday!
Post a Comment