Friday, May 29, 2009

Meet Baby Ryker



Ryker Beatty Valentine

19 1/2 inches

and...



wait for it...





9lbs 7ozs

He has more chunk than I've ever seen, but completely adorable. More details to come later!

I love this picture... (not of me) because Lucas and Kody are both showing their personalities... Lucas is making sure Ryker's okay and Kody is completely oblivious to the fact there is a baby (he'd rather be pushing buttons)!


20 comments:

Tawnya said...

Completely adorable! Can't wait to come back and see him again! He's absolutely perfect! Love you buddah!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

The first to comment. I still can't believe it! As I'm sure you can't either. He's so adorable, I can't wait to hold the little chunk! Abby was sitting here naming everybody in the picture, you look as great as ever!

wurtz said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He's adorable. Love his name. So happy for your family.

No Buckaroos said...

Yes, he is adorable. Can't wait for you to bring him home!

AC said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Making me excited for our little guy!

Erica said...

Congrats!! He is adorable! You have such a cute family, I love the pictures!! I don't think I will ever give birth to a 9 lb. baby, but I love it when they are so cute and chubby like that!

You look amazing, by the way, can't even tell you just had a baby!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Awesome!!!! He is a cutie and wow how on earth did you have the big of a baby. You are so small!!!! Congrats he is a keeper!!!

Sperry Family said...

I was just thinking about you today wondering when this little guy would arrive and what his mystery name would be...now I know! Congrats, he is super cute...the chunky ones always are!

Jessica Nicholas Bell said...

Congrat, grats, grats! I love seeing your boys' personalities through photo, too. Ryker is an awesome name. I'm sure we'll hear more, but 9lb....and 7oz.? You are too tiny to be doing things like that, Katie. Can't wait to read the hospital/delivery scoop. Take care.

P.S. what do you charge to do family photos? And will you be near Bear Lake over the 4th?

Marsha said...

Adorable! Way to go, Katie.

Samantha said...

He's super cute Katie-hopefully we'll be seeing him soon!

Lissagerl said...

Congrats!! I can't believe how big his was! Way to go! I definitely think he looks like Kody, just like your mom said.

The Birds said...

CONGRATS!!! Wow! 4 boys! You're a lucky girl! Looks like everybody is happy! Hope you're feeling well. Can't wait to see more pics...
~Chandi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! What a beautiful family you have!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! He is darling, and wow, 9 pounds 7 oz! I hope you are feeling okay! We're super happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I didn't even realize you were due yet! I'm so happy for you guys!

kate said...

omigoodness. What a hunk of delicious adorableness! Your family is so so cute! Congrats! Welcome Ryker!

grandma Deb said...

Way to go Katie we are so proud of you and the new little big guy. He looks so cute and just the right size to start mugging on. Good Luck when you get home and enjoy your Mom cuz I am going to miss her at work, she is such good help!!!!

Paulette said...

Love him all ready, glad he is finally here and you are ok. Kiss him for Grandma.

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, He is absolutely beautiful! What a big boy! I am so happy for you all. Let me know if I can help you at all!