to the 28 club!
I decided to see how well Lucas knows his dad...
1. What is dads favorite color? Blue
2. What is dads favorite movie? Star Wars
3. What is dads favorite food? Macaroni
4. What is dads favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
5. What color is dads hair? Short
6. What is dads favorite thing to do? Work
7. Where does dad work? In China
8. What is dads favorite song? I am a Child of God
9. How old is dad? 6
10. What color are dads eyes? brown or blue, wait... are they brown?
11. Who is dads best friend? Me, you mean Jake.
12. What is dads favorite game? Hide and Seek
13. What is your favorite thing to do with dad? I know... Shamu!
14. Who is dads hero? Me
Happy Birthday to you! We are really lucky to have such an amazing dad and husband. You work so hard for us and we really appreciate it. We love you so much and hope that you have a wonderful day.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jed!
Happy Birthday, Jed!
Happy Birthday to Jed! Hope it was great - you're catching up to me!
Happy Birthday Son. We love you. Great answers Lucas. Love you.
Grandma
Love that little questionnaire...Jed I'll make sure and make your favorite food when you guys come next week!
Hope you had a great birthday, and I hope it warms up a bit down here so you can use the gift we gave ya :).
Happy birthday Jed!!!!
Post a Comment