Monday we spent a good portion of the day visiting the doctors. While getting ready in the morning, Lucas asked me "Mom, is the doctor going to check my feelings?"
My appointment was first and everything seems to be on track. We'll find out what we are having in January. Jed met us there and afterwards we went for a guacamole bacon burger, cheese fries and the ultimate dipping sauce at the fabulous Training Table. Maybe not the healthiest, but most definitely the yummiest!
Next was Lucas & Kody's well check appointments. Lucas weighed in at 42 pounds & 44 inches tall. Kody was 35 1/2 inches tall & 24 lbs 13 ozs (I think). Both are doing great. We did end up leaving with antibiotics for Lucas. Apparently he also has a sinus infection which is doing much better since being on meds. Lucas was so excited to get his flu shot... funny kid! He was so brave and didn't cry. Kody had 4 shots and was less than thrilled about it. In general, he's not to fond of the doctor. Lucas on the other hand, loves to see Dr. B.
I did talk to the dr. about Lucas' random sick episodes. We can almost guarantee he'll get sick and throw up at least once a month (happened again last night). It usually happens in the evening and comes on really fast. He sleeps it off and is fine the next morning. Dr. B thinks he has something similar to migraines, all the symptoms minus the actual headache. Although he complains his head hurts during some of the episodes. When I was younger I use to experience headaches almost daily (they lessened when I cut my hair) and my dad still deals with them quite often. He said it may be something he's inherited. What a bummer thing to inherit!
I was also able to get my flu shot when they gave the boys theirs. This is the first flu shot I've ever had. Not to fond of needles, but had to be brave for Lucas!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment