Friday, December 12, 2008

A Few Pregnancy Updates...

I'm officially 16 weeks (starting 17th week) today. For some reason, that still doesn't feel very far along to me. Almost like it should still be a secret!

I can still feel this baby move every once in awhile... not consistenly, but definitely moving. Hopefully that doesn't mean he or she will be sticking the feet in my rib cage sooner!!

I'm still addicted to Simply Orange Juice with ice, every morning at 6 am.

I've had some pretty serious, daily, headaches associated with this pregnancy. So bad, that one morning I woke up crying because my head was in so much pain. I think I scared Jed. Sometimes they cause nausea. Luckily they are starting to be fewer and farther between. I've narrowed down the source to I think, sleep and eating. If I don't eat the minute I'm hungry, I can almost guarantee a headache. Having two very active children during the day has made me extremely tired at night. I could go to bed at 7 and not wake up til morning.

My pants are getting tighter, but not quite maternity tight yet. I'm sure it'll happen sooner than later.

We're excited to find out boy or girl in January.

And for your viewing pleasure, a picture of my progress taken today.



p.s. All pictures posted recently have been from the laptop with very limited editing features... therefore I have no tan and my hair needs cut really bad.

3 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I think you are sticking that out! Very cute!

No Buckaroos said...

Oh you're lookin very cute!

Lissagerl said...

I haven't told you congrats yet, so congrats!! I'm not sure to hope that you'll turn out like me with all boys, or hope that you get a little of both (though I know you've said you'd be happy with just boys). Either way, I'm excited to hear!