MY SAVIOR

With out him there would be no point. He is the reason we try every day. He knows that we will have good days and bad. He's the constant in our lives that never changes, as long as we let him in. He helps me to a be a better mom and make it through the tough days. He really is the reason why we celebrate this time of year.
FUEL PUMPS

Why do cars have to break? On Saturday we were driving down the free just before Bountiful when Jed says "I think our car just died". Hello... we're moving at freeway speeds, how can it just die! With no possibility of revival, we waited for Tawn & Landon. They were about 20 minutes behind us. (We were headed to the Nicholas Christmas Party/Grandma 90th birthday.) Landon towed** us to a Honda dealership in Bountiful where they were unable to help us... Honda Passport = Izuzu. After towing us around to two other places, he eventually towed us (really just Jed, me and the boys rode in the truck) to Provo to the Izuzu dealer. They fixed the car yesterday and it works like a charm.. it better after $700! Although we missed the Nicholas party, it was probably for the better. The weather was terrible in Northern Utah with lots of accidents.
**Towing on freeway is not my favorite thing to do!
GOOD BOOK and (hopefully) GOOD MOVIE

I've been reading this book in hopes that I can finish it before seeing the movie. So far I'm loving it. I love that it's book that can make me smile, laugh, and just feel good. I'm excited for the movie and it's only PG!
TOPLESS UNDERSHIRTS

Blush
I heard about these when I was at the tail end of nursing Kody. I knew on my next pregnancy I was going to get one. They are actually not maternity shirts, but can be used for a variety of pregnancy related issues. Such as...
Pants to tight but not quite into maternity pants? Fold it and use it as a band to keep up pants up!
Maternity shirts to big, but regular clothes are getting to short? Use it as a long undershirt... works like a charm!
Nursing and tired of showing everyone your belly? (because face it... it happens to the best of us at one point or another, even if we think we're covered!) Since it is "topless" you don't have to lift it up. It stays put while you are nursing, never to be exposed again! I for one am excited for this!
And just because you've had your baby and are done nursing, don't put it away. Wear it!
I only have one, but I think I need about three more!
SIMPLY OJ

As if you didn't know!
MY NIECES and NEPHEW

I love being an aunt and my kids love having cousins! Since Reese lives the closest, she's the one with the picture, but we love them all so much!
This little boy can us make laugh like no one else. He's growing up and getting smarter and smarter. He loves preschool and Ms. Heather. He still makes us laugh daily. He loves to help me cook. I call him my little chef Remy and he calls me Linguine. Our lives wouldn't be the same with out his constant talking and active personality. He can keep going from sun up to sun down without skipping a beat (and it makes me tired)! He's potty trained and has done so good in the last few weeks with no accidents. I love this kid more and more everyday!
Kody's new cheesy face gives us lots of giggles. He loves to run (or prance) as fast as he can on his tippy toes. It's hilarious to watch so of course, we ask him to run often! He's learned how to throw tantrums which we've never had to deal with before. He loves to give kisses on both cheeks. He's a delight to have and our family wouldn't be complete with his fun spirit.
We hope you enjoy your holidays!
As Lucas would say... Merry Christmas to all, and to all, and to all!!







3 comments:
What a great post. I think I ought to buy some of those topless shirts (sounds scandalous!). I love the pictures of your boys. So cute!
And merry Christmas to you guys! Now we have next year to look forward to! Very cute post!
It was nice seeing you at Grandma's for Christmas!
Post a Comment