The softball team was having a tournament so we got to watch Nappy! She did awesome. I really like watching softball...it's fun and I don't get all stressed out like with other sports. Maybe it's because you get to be outside in the sun! My mom and dad also drove down for the games. They ended up winning 4 out of 5 games. One game they won 10-9, but had to come back from a 9-1 deficit...it was pretty exciting!

My little Nap-kin!


She hit a triple with this ball!

Such a sexy first baseman!

Jed went fishing with his dad on Friday. They each caught some and cooked them for dinner that night. I of course ate chicken!! We drove over to see Shane & Talease's new house...it's almost done and looks really nice. We also stopped to see Grandma & Grandpa Beatty and visit with them for awhile. Saturday, Jed went to the shooting range to try out his new gun and I went shopping for some new maternity capri's. After the softball games, we went to dinner at Chili's with mine and Jed's parents.
Lucas had a great time playing with his grandma & grandpa. They watched him for us while we went to the games. Apparently Dixie doesn't know how to grow grass...everything was red dirt!! I had him at one of the games for just a few minutes and he was filthy by the time we left!

Notice the lined up cars in the background!!



Grandma & Grandpa with Lucas

Some of us may have got a little too much sun!!

On the way home we stopped at a park in Fillmore to let Lucas run around for a minute. He of course didn't want to get back in the car!






Pointing back to the playground...with a sad face!

Once we got home, we took Rocky on a walk down the Spanish Fork River Trail. It's right by our house, but it's the first time we've ever been on it!
P.S. I got me a new camera, Nikon D40. I am having so much fun playing around with it! Now I need to get me another lense!

5 comments:
Nice pictures with your new camera! Fun weekend!
MOM
Your pictures look nice!
Glad you had fun. It better warm up here fast, because I am refusing to wear my big coat anymore!! Nice pictures!
Looks like you all had tons of fun in sunny St. George. My parents are heading down there next weekend. I am so jealous...I have to stay where it rains all the time!!
Jed, I think it's time that you invest in a little something called sunscreen :) I must say, however, a little sunburn is a small price to pay for a good day of fishing.
Mike
Post a Comment