We had our ultrasound today! Everything looks great and he measures right on...which is always a relief for me. I would be so bummed if I wasn't as far along as I had thought!! Lucas loved watching the tech do the ultrasound. He kept saying "baby"...apparently he knew exactly what he was looking at!
We are so excited to be having another little boy. We have so much already, which will help out our bank account! Unfortunately, they are born during different seasons so a lot of the clothes might not work. Jed reminded me today though, that regardless, I would still by some new clothes...which is probably true! Hopefully you'll be able to see the video. In the first few seconds you can see him throw a punch...he's already learning how to defend himself! If you watch the upper left hand corner when there is a pause, it tells you what you are looking at. Just in case you couldn't tell!

7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Another cute boy, just like his brother! That's so exciting! And I love the video -- so crazy!! I'm so happy for you guys!
That so fun! You can toatally tell its a boy from the ultrasound.
Congratulations!! Thats so exciting!
Yeah! Another little boy! How fun.
I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE HAVING ANOTHER BOY...CONGRATS!!
Hooray!!! Boys are great! Hyper, but great!
:)
:)
:)
Congrats!!!
Can't go wrong with more boys :) I'm glad I decided to look up your blog or I wouldn't even know this info. I'll have to keep up a little more often :)
Post a Comment