Christmas morning was a lot of fun. We took turns opening our gifts. Lucas was interested at first, but then he just wanted to watch the "hippo" (Madagascar). Eventually he would open another one. Some of the things he opened were a tool bench and tools, a potty chair, and a bed rail.
The girls and Lucas went to "Charlotte's Web" and the boys went to "Eragon". Charlotte's Web was so cute. Lucas almost made it through the entire movie. He feel asleep right at the end. That night we played lots of games and enjoyed being together as a family.
We left Tuesday evening to head back to Spanish Fork. Jed had to be back to work on Wednesday.
It's amazing how much preparation and time is spent for Christmas, and then all of a sudden it's over. It comes and goes so fast. Christmas is one of those times I look forward to ever year, and it's no exception that I'm looking forward to the next holiday season. I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday was well!

No comments:
Post a Comment