Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday My Love!

26 years old!! You finally caught up to me! :) It's amazing to think that we've been in each other's lives for 26 years. I can't wait to spend the next 26 years (and more) with you. So in honor of your birthday, I've come up with a The Top 26 Reasons I Love You So Much!

26. It's your birthday...we get to eat at PF Changs!!
25. Dr. Pepper (it's who you are!---notice where this falls on the list!)
24. Smallville!
23. My life would never be the same without you!
22. Your excitement over presents! (giving or receiving)
21. Your always willing to help out a friend.
20. You go places with me, even if you don't want to! (Ward Party)
19. Your passion for your hobbies.
18. Your patience with me.
17. When you want something, you go for it.
16. You took the time to get a college degree.
15. You love to play with Lucas and he loves it when you come home.
14. Your love for sports (most of the time:))
13. You always support what I want or need.
12. Your honest.
11. Your willingness to help when I need it.
10. Your love for all our family.
9. You kiss me every morning before leaving.
8. Our trials only makes us better people.
7. You always make me laugh.
6. Your mine for eternity!
5. The priesthood you hold that blesses me and Lucas.
4. You work so hard to support our family.
3. Your testimony.
2. Your a wonderful father to Lucas.
1. You treat me like a queen!





I included a couple pictures of my birthday boy! The first is when he won "King" at the Honeyville 4th of July. (The same year I won fattest baby!). The second picture, even though it was my birthday...look who's standing next to me!

I love you Jed. I hope you have a wonderful day. Lucas can't wait to help you open your presents!

P.S. Jed shares his birthday with his sister Mariann. We want to wish her a happy birthday. We love you and can't wait to see you this weekend!

No comments: