


Okay...so I thought that was a clever title!! It has been so blasted cold here the last few days. I thought El Nino was suppose to have been really mild this year which would make our winter very mild...at least that's what the news people said. For me, mild would have meant no snow except in the mountains!
Today Lucas and I decided to brave the high of 26 degrees and go for a little walk around the neighborhood. Since he's getting new snow stuff for his birthday (and it's already wrapped) I had to bundle him the best I could. I wasn't sure if he was going to like all the cold wet snow, but he did and I had a blast watching him. Despite a few falls due to a couple of icy spots...he was in heaven! Hopefully all of our neighbors won't mind the mini footprints in their yards. He thought it was so much fun to walk in the deepest snow he could find and that usually meant yards with grass. I was pleasantly suprised with myself at how warm I even stayed.

This last picture is of me about the same age as Lucas. Who would have thought I actually liked snow at one point!

3 comments:
Wow that's a long time ago picture! How fun (and cold)
Mom
So very very cute! I can't wait to take him tomorrow! He's the cutest boy I know!
That looks like so much fun! Snow is probably a lot funner when you have children! He looks just like you! Oh ya, very clever title!!
Post a Comment