


On Saturday we drove up to Hunter High School in West Valley for the Nappy's ALLSTAR volleyball game. Her and Erica Park were selected from Bear River to play.
Suzanne Merrell was their team's coach and was also given the Lifetime Achievement Award. It was a pretty stress free game to watch! Their team won in 3 straight. The match was so short that they had them play a fourth game just for fun.
Suzanne Merrell was their team's coach and was also given the Lifetime Achievement Award. It was a pretty stress free game to watch! Their team won in 3 straight. The match was so short that they had them play a fourth game just for fun.
I also have to mention that I finished the book Jed gave me for my birthday. "Finding Noel". I really enjoyed reading it. If you are looking for a good Christmas book that you can read in just a couple of days...this is it! Highly Recommended :)


1 comment:
I want to read that book. It sounds good. Thanks for coming this weekend. It was fun.
See you soon.
MOM
Post a Comment