Tuesday, November 07, 2006

23 months and growing...

It's amazing what 23 months can do to someone!! It's hard to believe this is the same little boy who use to sleep in a laundry basket cause he was so small. He's the cutest little guy (or big depending on which picture you look at!). I just love him so much.


Jed went Pheasant hunting with John Owen, Alan Morton, & Nick Warren. They are some good friends from high school. John & his wife Jamie just had a cute little boy, Tyler a couple of weeks ago.

This is my mom after a "Nappy Take-down"...too funny!! My sister thinks she's sooooo strong and can just muscle her way around!! It's a good thing we love her or I might have to just show her who's boss!! :)















This past weekend we went to Honeyville so that Jed could go Pheasant Hunting. Since he was gone all day on Saturday, I finished sewing these cute scripture bags. I didn't realize how much I actually enjoy sewing, as long as it's a straight line.

We also watched the PBR finals, which was kind of exciting. I actually developed some favorite bull riders and hoped they would do good...some did good, others didn't fair to well!!



This morning I finished reading the book "I'll Be Seeing You". I enjoyed every minute of it. The bad thing about finishing a book is finding a new one to read. I'm thinking maybe a new christmas novel, or something like that.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What are you talking about I am strong. I threw you around. haha! It was fun. Well love ya!

Tawnya said...

Looks like you had fun. Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

You can take that picture off!
We did have a fun time though.
Love
MOM